Life Among the Tall Trees

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Oh the drama and more

One of our favorite views from the south side of the property looking into Butte Creek Canyon. You will have to click on the photos to enlarge them. We have to put small images up since we are on SLOW dial up out here.
Dr. D's new mode of transportation.


Already putting on a show for her favorite audience - mom and dad

2 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys, I can't wait to see your new place. I heard it is so beautiful, and that baby. She is the best and I am so sorry that I can't see her growing every day. What a blessing she is. I hope we can come up soon. Thanks for sending me the link!
auntie Carol

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey liz & don baby sidney is soooooo cute !!!! so precious:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home