Life Among the Tall Trees

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Happy Birthday and Brush Busting

We are always impressed with Miss S' wonderful ensembles. Love the red snowman tights, beads, moose shirt and pink turtle glasses.

Miss S dancing with her bunny.

Getting some help with a button from her big cousin.

Miss S' little cousin is now the same age, for a few months at least.


I was a little worried while at the birthday party and I was told me that Miss S' lips were blue. We never determined the source - paint, makeup, marker ???

A spot of tea...

The big treasures of the day...two crab carapaces. Our dog stepped on one, broke it and Miss S was distraught for a few minutes.

Back at home...any chance for a fire and Dr. D is right on it.

We had a very successful brush busting party. Nori with some of the straggly manzanita.

Vince decided to take over after I dumped a wheelbarrow full in the path.


Michael and more of that manzanita.

Shana enjoyed taking the tractor out for a cruise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home