We are so thankful to have so many wonderful people in our lives. We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Miss S getting creative with the paints. Don't worry they are non toxic.

Dr. D getting creative. He made a bay leaf wreath with some of the branches from one of our trees. If you ever need bay, let us know.

Miss S trying on mommy's scarf.

Check out the size of this mushroom I came across.

Helping daddy out on the tractor.

Here is one of the many dead manzanita piles to be chipped. Just part of what we pulled out in the last week.

Miss S in her makeshift train. She has her train whistle in hand.
2 Comments:
You know, I think we were running low on bay....
Nope, we're good!
I finally just got on....my yaazhii's (Dan) computer. Your pictures are beautiful, I laughed A LOT...wonderful, happy family. I want to definitely go to Hawaii. Take care, D. Lynch :)
Post a Comment
<< Home